A powerful telescope has discovered a giant object speeding through our solar system. Is it an asteroid? Will its orbit bring it close to Earth? Is there a chance it could one day collide with our planet? It's time for a team of asteroid hunters to go into action and track the object as it hurtles through space! In this title readers will meet the scientists who design and build robots, send them into space, and even drive the rovers that are exploring Mars today.
More info: 出版社官網
Get to Work with Science and Technology
is a fascinating new narrative nonfiction series that introduces readers to the real-world applications of STEM subjects.
From analyzing data, to using tools and technology, readers will be excited to see how real-life scientists and engineers solve problems every day using the same scientific techniques that students study and use in the classroom.
* High-interest narrative nonfiction text developed by literacy experts
* Hi-Lo Reading
* Fascinating firsthand accounts of real-life events
* Exciting behind-the-scenes photographic imagery
* Diagrams, graphs and other charts
* Experiments and activities that are perfect for science projects